Monday, January 05, 2009

Fading... falling

When everything is being torn apart,

What do you do?

When everything is crumbling down

What do you do?

When the infallible seems no longer infallible;

When the concrete no longer seem concrete;

When the entire value-structure of your life is crumbling, crumbling, crumbling down

It's like.... fading out of a coloured photograph.

Everything

is being sucked out...

To me

Everything

Seems but a cacophany

rancour

Meaningless

motions

Hypocricy

Pointlessness

The human form

heh.

Such fallible

crap

biological

creatures.

...

Apes.

Not much different at all, at all, at all.

...

Have I said

That the world is unfair?

...

I go up

to a lone hill

and I find solace there.

It is a comforting solace,

a comforting vision.

The warmth

of solitude

embraces me.

The winds

of earnesty

whistle through me.

Whispers of leaves

Tell a truer tale

Than the rancour

Of humans

Here

alone

I need not worry

About the eyes of humans

The ears

The voices

For here

I can decide

Atop this hill

What is beautiful

What is important

What is meaningful

What is true.

And that

will ring true in me

and in this great nature

in it too.

Here,

I am safe;

I am away

from the noise of it all

The fury

of it all.

Solitude

Here

Is a blessing.

To be alone

truly is

a blessing.

As I see

the setting sun

the goldening sky

Feel

the whistling winds

Touch

The sturdy rock

Listen

To the subtle sounds

I know

That nothing

of human scale

can ever

come close to this.

This is real.

This is life.

This is what it means

to exist.

To feel all this.

To let it pass through

your being

To become one with it.

Alone.

Away from it all.

The glistening night stream.

The bright moon-light.

The dark green plains.

This

is real.

The Earth.

The sky.

This is real.

This is real.

This is real...

No comments: