Monday, January 19, 2009

Expectancy

I donno, sometimes one feels enticed to simply let it all down, let it all go, and dream.



Yes, I know reality says otherwise, I know that the dream is impossible, unreachable in the real world -



Yet I have the freedom to dream, to imagine, don't I ?



For the last freedom anyone can deny from one is their freedom of thought... be it a flightful, fanciful illusion, a striking impossibility, an unattainable mirage...



I dream that ...



There will be someone out there that can accept me for who I am, love me for who i am ...



Someone who will... guide me through wondrous intricacies and marvels;



an accompanying explorer in this great ocean of Life;



An inspiration; an enchanter...



Yes, I can dream...



I dream that I will be able to meet this person one day, somewhere ...



I dream that this person exists on this very planet -



I dream that of the six billion souls that grace this world



Surely,



surely



someone will be my dream ...



Call me an open book - a tabula rasa ...



Write in me whatever you want ... Reveal to me, show me, let me discover all that you have to say and tell ...



And perhaps



perhaps



Words will echo back from myself ... From whatever recesses of my soul you happen to uncover, both for yourself and myself ...



Perhaps you will touch in me something I never knew was there ...



Perhaps you can help light a fire inside, from embers I never realised ...



Perhaps you can tell me how beautiful this world really is...



Perhaps...

No comments: