Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Hello, shallow, uninspiring, boring, meaningless world

I don't know what I'm doing here... I really don't

This ISN'T a place for me,

I can't find like-minded people

They're all so, oh so, oh terribly so, SHALLOW !...

All they care about is freaking vocation, the $$$, the comfort, the "prestige"

Oh empty honour! Oh empty prestige! Oh empty luxury! Oh empty effort! Oh empty ... life.

What is the meaning of such

SERIOUSLY

WTF is the meaning of that... that sucks... i hate it...

I REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE COME HERE T.T

there is no point

Treading a path that has been treaded a million times before just isn't for me.

It sucks, it is uninspiring, it is boring, it is pointless, it is mindless, it is intellectually unstimulating, it is vacant, it is empty.

oh empty crows! Oh empty scavengers !

Is that what human life has become? Degenerated into this dreamless existence?

Oh what a sad reality !

PLEASE will something INSPIRE me? I have no will; no nothing... the everyday is but a sickening repetition of the commonplace, of trivialities, of meaninglessness. It is but a waste of time, waste of life, a waste of a place.

I really am saying this with all of my heart.

I am so utterly disgusted, and so thoroughly disappointed, with this shallow, shallow, shallow world.

People are but living spectres; they have no soul... obssessed with trivialities... they're UTTERLY MINDLESS. They might as well be simple automatons living the everyday.

How can the weight of a meager decision be so heavy?

Oh cruel world, why must we make the most important decisions when we ARE SO YOUNG? WHEN WE KNOW SO LITTLE? WHEN WE HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO BE INSPIRED? .......................... OH CRUEL WORLD....

sigh.

What am I doing here...

Is this what my heart REALLY desires ? ...

...

...

...

These people are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shallow

You just can't have any sort of reasonable level of intellectual discourse with them, before matters turn back to MINDLESS, BORING, POINTLESS trivialities.

Please.

Anyone.

Anyone out there.

Please deny me.

PLEASE TELL ME THAT THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE who isn't so shallow, so obssessed with the everyday.. please... PLEASE.... please...please... please.....

1 comment:

Annette Janelle said...

hello.

I agree with you.

People are shallow.

It is disgusting.

But I have a mind.

You are not the only person with depth.

You asked. Check out my page. Maybe something will speak to you?

~Annette Janelle