Wednesday, May 27, 2009

People, people, people ...

I give up. People are too complicated. I will NEVER understand anyone. I will NEVER get on with anyone. They're too complicated. They're too... unexplainable. I can say something about someone and the moment I say it I am wrong because that person is more than whatever I just said. I can think someone as someone and the moment I do that I'm wrong because that person is more than the person whom I just 'thought'.

Basically I can never think about anyone because doing that is just fantasizing. Whatever I say that links to "people" or "society" or "so-and-so" is bull!$#! because I know I'm wrong, I know all of that just exists inside my head far from reality. Go out in the real world and I just realise I've been playing a show inside my head, none of it exists, no person is ever like the "person" I pictured in my head. They're just too complicated, too unpredictable, too irreducible.

I don't know. Humans are too... "precious" for me to deal with. I don't want to screw anyone's life by getting involved with them. Their life is too precious. It's too hard for me to do anything with them. I just... find myself staying away...

No comments: