Friday, February 20, 2009

I'D RATHER BE ANTISOCIAL.

I always wondered what MADE people antisocial.
I know now.
It's that very society.
Really - society doesn't present itself as worthy of my attention any more.
I can't believe I've been trying so hard to become social in a society that doesn't deserve it.
What a waste of time.
I'm just gonna be myself and walk my solitary road. I DON'T CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

I've lost faith in humanity.
They're boring. They're dumb. They're stupid.
They conform so much. It's all their wee wee story.
If you weren't there from the beginning IT IS ALL !@$!$! IRRELEVANT TO YOU.

I just don't care any more.
I really, really don't.

Conform or get lost.
Be normal or get lost.

...
FINE I WILL GET LOST. YOU GET OUT OF MY SIGHT TOO.

I hate society. From the depths of my heart. I hate people. I really, really, really, do. They're just trivial, meaningless, pointless creatures that don't deserve anything. I sincerely hate humanity.

I hate them. I hate them all. They just are not worthy of my attention. good-bye. Irrelevancies.

Really. I can't be bothered trying any more. It's pointless. I'm just gonna be my "antisocial" self.
There is no point trying. It's a goal certainly not worthy of pursuing. Society is just pointless.

No comments: